Error with CorrectIlluminationCalculate

In the previous version my pipeline was fine however now I am getting an error at this step. I tried changing parameters thinking it was an empty value or an excessive value but it continues to happen, I am not sure whether it is an issue with my version of python. Here is the error message

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 2289, in prepare_group
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/correctilluminationcalculate.py”, line 497, in prepare_group
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/pipeline.py”, line 2020, in run_group_with_yield
File “wx/_windows.pyc”, line 2943, in Update
PyAssertionError: C++ assertion “value <= m_maximum” failed at /BUILD/wxPython-src-2.8.12.1/src/generic/progdlgg.cpp(337) in Update(): invalid progress value

Thank you for the help!

Would you mind posting the project or pipeline file you’re using, plus a sample set of images that causes this error?

Thanks!
-Mark

I reinstalled CellProfiler and it seems to have resolved. I am sorry that I don’t have a real fix to discuss, but I am happy! thank you for the reply.

Good to hear that it’s resolved!
-Mark