I am trying to use the new RunImageJMacro module in CellProfiler 4.1.3 but I keep getting the following error:
Error while processing RunImageJMacro:
CellProfiler couldn’t find the output expected from the ImageJ Macro,
File output.tiff was missing
I do have an output.tiff file in the specified directory, but I don’t know why is telling me that I don’t. I made sure they are spelled correctly. I feel that I am making a small mistake but I don’t know where. I am attaching a snippet of my macro and my module. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
Sample image and/or code
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?