Error when launching evaluation of network

Dear Math,

I have an error message when launching the evaluation of the network:

KeyError Traceback (most recent call last)
~\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\dlc-windowsGPU\lib\site-packages\deeplabcut\gui\evaluate_network.py in evaluate_network(self, event)
** 158 plotting = False**
** 159 print(self.bodyparts)**
–> 160 deeplabcut.evaluate_network(self.config,shuffle,trainingsetindex,plotting,show_errors=True,comparisonbodyparts=self.bodyparts,gputouse=None)
** 161**
** 162 def cancel_evaluate_network(self,event):**

~\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\dlc-windowsGPU\lib\site-packages\deeplabcut\pose_estimation_tensorflow\evaluate.py in evaluate_network(config, Shuffles, trainingsetindex, plotting, show_errors, comparisonbodyparts, gputouse, rescale)
** 222 DataCombined = pd.concat([Data.T, DataMachine.T], axis=0).T**
** 223**
–> 224 RMSE,RMSEpcutoff = pairwisedistances(DataCombined, cfg[“scorer”], DLCscorer,cfg[“pcutoff”],comparisonbodyparts)
** 225 testerror = np.nanmean(RMSE.iloc[testIndices].values.flatten())**
** 226 trainerror = np.nanmean(RMSE.iloc[trainIndices].values.flatten())**

~\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\dlc-windowsGPU\lib\site-packages\deeplabcut\pose_estimation_tensorflow\evaluate.py in pairwisedistances(DataCombined, scorer1, scorer2, pcutoff, bodyparts)
** 29 else:**
** 30 Pointwisesquareddistance=(DataCombined[scorer1][bodyparts]-DataCombined[scorer2][bodyparts])2
—> 31 RMSE=np.sqrt(Pointwisesquareddistance.xs(‘x’,level=1,axis=1)+Pointwisesquareddistance.xs(‘y’,level=1,axis=1)) #Euclidean distance (proportional to RMSE)
** 32 return RMSE,RMSE[mask]**
** 33**

~\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\dlc-windowsGPU\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\generic.py in xs(self, key, axis, level, drop_level)
** 3715 labels = self._get_axis(axis)**
** 3716 if level is not None:**
-> 3717 loc, new_ax = labels.get_loc_level(key, level=level, drop_level=drop_level)
** 3718**
** 3719 # create the tuple of the indexer**

~\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\dlc-windowsGPU\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\indexes\multi.py in get_loc_level(self, key, level, drop_level)
** 2854 return indexer, maybe_droplevels(indexer, ilevels, drop_level)**
** 2855 else:**
-> 2856 indexer = self._get_level_indexer(key, level=level)
** 2857 return indexer, maybe_droplevels(indexer, [level], drop_level)**
** 2858**

~\AppData\Local\Continuum\anaconda3\envs\dlc-windowsGPU\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\indexes\multi.py in _get_level_indexer(self, key, level, indexer)
** 2944 if not locs.any():**
** 2945 # The label is present in self.levels[level] but unused:**
-> 2946 raise KeyError(key)
** 2947 return locs**
** 2948**

KeyError: 'x’

Before I succeed to create this type of file but now I don’t:

Would it be possible to have an explanation to that and a way to fix it?

Thank you very very much!

PS: sorry for my english…
PPS: I just used 200 iterations because I’m just training and trying how to use the soft right now. I use the GUI.

Please update your DLC to 2.1.3 when this was fixed for the GUI. Otherwise that always worked. https://pypi.org/project/deeplabcut/2.1.3/