Error message

Hi,
Now I am in a different problem. As i am not able to measure the area of my fungal culture with the pipeline I was using before (ref: topic “problem in measuring area”) I was trying to measure the area manually using a pipeline(to measure manually) that I was using at very preliminary step.Because I need the results within 2 days. But that pipeline is showing some error message and stops running every time showing different messages for the same image. Which is really weird. Sometimes it’s saying error in “color to gray” or sometimes it’s showing error while “identify object manually” .I am attaching the error mes. here. I checked everything like input and output folders, file name etc. I am really worried about what is going with me. Even the final pipeline is not working with the new small plates. Please please please help me out of this problem as soon as possible. I am still waiting for the solution for my pipeline in my last post ( "topic “problem in measuring area”).
Thanks,
Suchi.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “cellprofiler\pipeline.pyc”, line 309, in run
File “cellprofiler\modules\identifyobjectsmanually.pyc”, line 89, in run
File “cellprofiler\modules\identifyobjectsmanually.pyc”, line 372, in do_ui
File “cellprofiler\modules\identifyobjectsmanually.pyc”, line 220, in draw
File “cellprofiler\modules\identifyobjectsmanually.pyc”, line 160, in draw_outlines
File “matplotlib\cm.pyc”, line 167, in to_rgba
File “matplotlib\colors.pyc”, line 527, in call
MemoryError
identify manual.cp (4.9 KB)

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in answering this post. Are you still encountering this same problem?

Regards,
-Mark