Error in NamesandTypes CellProfiler

Hi, I get this error message when i start test mode in cellprofiler.

Copied this from the log:
Failed to run module NamesAndTypes
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\gui\pipelinecontroller.py”, line 2919, in do_step
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\pipeline.py”, line 2034, in run_module
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\modules\namesandtypes.py”, line 1753, in run
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\modules\namesandtypes.py”, line 1805, in add_image_provider
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\modules\namesandtypes.py”, line 1845, in add_simple_image
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\modules\namesandtypes.py”, line 1859, in add_provider_measurements
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\modules\namesandtypes.py”, line 2358, in provide_image
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\modules\loadimages.py”, line 3573, in provide_image
File “CellProfiler\cellprofiler\modules\loadimages.py”, line 3536, in __set_image
File “site-packages\bioformats\formatreader.py”, line 823, in read
File “site-packages\javabridge\jutil.py”, line 956, in method
File “site-packages\javabridge\jutil.py”, line 887, in call
File “site-packages\javabridge\jutil.py”, line 854, in fn
JavaException: Java heap space

Here is the metadata page:

Here is the NamesandTypes page:

Why do I get this error?
What can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Tonje

Hello Tonje,

What version of CP are you using?
Do you have Grouping set on YES (next module after NamesAndTypes)? If yes, can you change it to NO and try it again?
If that doesn’t fix it, please upload your pipeline and a couple of sample image so we can have a closer look.

Typically, this error occurs when your input images are really large; you can try giving CellProfiler more Java memory for image loading in the Preferences menu (you’ll need to reboot CellProfiler afterward for the changes to take effect).