Error during DisplayHistogram

Hi,

I’m getting the following error when I call any variation of DisplayHistogram. I’m new to CellProfiler, so perhaps I’m doing something wrong or its a bug.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/gui/pipelinecontroller.py”, line 2777, in do_step
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/modules/displayhistogram.py”, line 131, in run
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/measurements.py”, line 902, in get_current_measurement
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/measurements.py”, line 946, in get_measurement
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/utilities/hdf5_dict.py”, line 368, in getitem
File “/Applications/CellProfiler.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cellprofiler/utilities/hdf5_dict.py”, line 372, in getitem
AssertionError

-Cheers, Jason

HI Jason,

Hmm, it’s not clear what the issue is. We have fixed a number of issues relating to the hdf5_dict.py code your error references, so it may have been fixed already. You can :
(A) Try a recent trunk build: http://cellprofiler.org/releases/
or
(B) Post your pipeline here with a couple image sets that cause the error, and we can take a look.

Thanks,
David