Error code in ClassifyObjectsByTwoMeasurements

cellprofiler

I am trying to use the ClassifyObjectsByTwoMeasurements module but I keep getting the error message:

There was a problem running the analysis module ClassifyObjectsByTwoMeasurements which is number 04.
Attempted to access FieldnumsCategory(1); index out of bounds because numel(FieldnumsCategory)=0. Image processing was canceled in the ClassifyObjectsByTwoMeasurements module (#4) because an error ocurred when retrieving the data. Likely the category of measurement you chose, AreaOccupied, was not available for objects with feature number 1, possibly specific to image ‘Image1’ and/or Texture Scale = 1.

Stack:
ClassifyObjectsByTwoMeasurements in C:\Program Files\CellProfiler\CompiledCellProfilerXP325811Bugfix\CompiledCellProfiler\CellProfiler_mcr\Modules\ClassifyObjectsByTwoMeasurements.m (134)
AnalyzeImagesButton_Callback in C:\Program Files\CellProfiler\CompiledCellProfilerXP325811Bugfix\CompiledCellProfiler\CellProfiler_mcr\CellProfiler\CellProfiler.m (10442)
gui_mainfcn in C:\Program Files\CellProfiler\CompiledCellProfilerXP325811Bugfix\CompiledCellProfiler\CellProfiler_mcr\CellProfiler\CellProfiler.m (12182)
CellProfiler in C:\Program Files\CellProfiler\CompiledCellProfilerXP325811Bugfix\CompiledCellProfiler\CellProfiler_mcr\CellProfiler\CellProfiler.m (57)

What is the problem? Also, for the thresholds, should I put an upper and lower limit for each parameter separated by a comma (i.e. 8,40)?

Thanks,

Jan

Hi Jan,

Can you upload your pipeline to the forum? That way, we can take a look and diagnose the issue.

Also, for ClassifyObjectsByTwoMeasurements, you are limited to entering a single value for the threshold for each measurement, unlike ClassifyObjects which allows limits. This is a feature we will add to the next release.

Regards,
-Mark

Hi Mark,

I think I figured out the problem. I was choosing Area Occupied in the ClassifyObjectsByTwoMeasurements module when I should have been using AreaShape for both measurements. I think it’s working OK now.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience that it might have caused.

Jan

Glad you figured it out!
-Mark