A new update is available which improves the plot display inside of tabs and adds new features and corrections.
The ImageJ plots (see ImageJ macro examples) are now scaled dynamically when a tab is resized.
If you reset the plot it is drawn according to the default plot size regardless of the tab dimensions (this behaviour follows the default ImageJ GUI window behaviour).
In addition fullscreen (F2) for plots is now supported and detached tabs are supported, too (both actions scales the plot accordingly when selected).
Furthermore a rare exception on MacOSX was fixed (closing detached free floating tabs).
- Updated ImageJ plugin to version 1.52m28
- Implemented dynamic plot scaling when the image tabsize changes
- Reset Plot action scales plot to default values (context menu “Plot Size”)
- Plot fullscreen scaling support
- Detached tab plot scaling support
- Now tabs are visible selected when a window or image is selected programmatically (before the selection occured, too but invisible for speed reasons)
- Implemented the Window components menu to make hidden components visible again (ROI Manager, Threshold, etc. - apparently works on MacOSX and Windows only)
- Implemented Refresh Menus (if you create and compile a new plugin in the plugins folder with Eclipse (dynamically without restart) you can refresh the menu to update the plugins menu dynamically without a restart!)
- Implemented the
Help->Examples->Autorun Examples checkbox menu (true or false)
- Restored the modal dialogs on Windows
- Added latest macro API templates
If you have already installed the previous version just invoke the Eclipse main menu action “Help->Check for Updates” to update the plugin.
I also updated the MacOSX information how to improve the Eclipse fonts here:
https://github.com/Bio7/EclipseImageJ1Plugin (scroll down)
In addition consider to use the Tinker tool for MacOSX which can increase the system font to increase, e.g., the font for code completion and the package Explorer (14 pt. on Retina displays looks nice):