DropSnake plugin doesn't work

I need measure the contact angles (right and left) of drops.

I’ve been having a problem for running the “DropSnake” plugin. I put this plugin into the “Plugin” folder, but the plugin doesn’t run. Instead it shows the dialog box: “file not found exception in gui preferences file”. Moreover, the buttons of plugin don’t work. What does it mean?

@felipe.andrade did you see the notice on their website?

Warning: Some users have encountered incompatibility with ImageJ versions higher than 1.47. In case of troubles, we recommend to use the ImageJ version 1.46 including Java. This version ij147-jdk6-64bit-setup.exe or ij147-jdk6-setup.exe is available at: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/download/

You might have more luck contacting the authors directly, I’ll mention @daniel.sage here, maybe he can tell you more. I also invited Aurélien Stalder, the other author, to this forum topic.

1 Like

I installed the ImageJ 1.46. Precisely, ImageJ 1.46r according to “About ImageJ” of this program. OK, I’ll wait for orientations from plugin’s authors or the others users.

@felipe.andrade @daniel.sage Were you able to solve this issue? I have the same problem.