Thanks a lot for developing 3Dimage J suite pluging! I am trying to measure the average intensity of a labeled protein in the cytoplams vs nucleus. I have managed to label the nucleus and the whole cell in 3D, but now I would also like to have a ROI of whole cell-nucleus (cytoplasm). Is there a way to do this using the 3D ROI manager? (I know how to do it with the 2d manager, but i don´t find any option in 3D to do that)
Thanks a lot!
Sample image and/or code
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?