Default login for Omero User

I’ve installed OMERO.Server and OMERO.Web via docker. I can access the web login, but can’t find any mention of a default username & password and admin username & password. The command line configuration commands don’t seem to work as described, I assume b/c of the use of Docker. I would be grateful if someone can direct me to the info requirred.

Hi Adam. Welcome to image.sc!

If you don’t set the ROOTPASS then the default password for the root user is omero. (GitHub - ome/omero-server-docker: OMERO.server production docker image). You’re right that this does need clarifying in the omero-server-docker README (though it is mentioned in this quickstart repository – GitHub - ome/docker-example-omero at 94a6a77d4efa98304ab8bcfb3e333343bd795603)

I’m not quite sure what you mean here. Can you share screenshots or perhaps copy-n-paste the commands you are running so we have a better idea of what you are trying to achieve?

All the best,
~Josh

Opened a README fix at Clarify default login by joshmoore · Pull Request #53 · ome/omero-server-docker · GitHub