DeepLabCut-Live! GUI Ps3eye camera setup

Hello, I am trying to use dlc-live gui with a set of ps3eye cameras.
I installed the pseyepy driver and can access the camera feed via python using the pseyepy commands.

But when i try to add the ps3eye in the dlc-live gui following the instructions on github, i cant find the camera (see Screenshot of the Dropdown menu below). The only camera showing up is OpenCVCam, even when no camera is connected at all.

As i understood the Camera Support document (DeepLabCut-live-GUI/camera_support.md at cdef1be5230a959b7ac954fc64c874e745f3969f · DeepLabCut/DeepLabCut-live-GUI · GitHub), the Ps3eye is already supported.

Can somebody help with this issue?
Thanks in Advance.

HI, did you click add camera, and you can’t link it? OpenCV would load the camera (I use that in my lab actually!)

When adding the camera and editing the camera settings, the menu looks as follows:
I can switch between devices -1,0,1,2 . On Github it seems i should be able to enter or see a serial number.

Anyway, device 2 seems to connect to the Ps3eye camera. After Installing the driver libusb0 (v1.2.6.0) instead of the before used WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385) driver (Driver installed via Zadig), I could get an image from the ps3eye after clicking init Cam.
I tried connecting a second Ps3eye, but that still showed only the options -1,0,1,2, and i could not get an image from the second Cam. Do you use multiple Cameras at the same time in your Lab?

Problem is, with the libusb0 (v1.2.6.0) driver the ps3eye does not work anymore in python with the pseyepy commands. Which driver do you recommend using? I am using Windows 10 64 bit, but am thinking of switching to Ubuntu if that makes life easier.