Deeplabcut General Questions

Hi guys, I’ve been learning a lot about DLC and have just a couple varying, general questions that I was hoping someone could answer.

1. What is the function of plot trajectories? When and why should I be using it?

2. I have been trying to create a successful network for a worm for quite some time now but have been a bit unsuccessful. Is it even possible to produce a successful network for a worm (since other than the head and the tail, most of the body is indistinguishable)?

3. From the first minute I begin working on making a network to it being finished, is it reasonable to expect a successful network within 24 hours without having extracted outlier frames, or is it the norm to have to extract outlier frames many times before having a successful network?

4. I’m not sure if this has been asked before, but how do I send a config file to another computer with a different path?

5. Lastly, is it possible to take the x and y points that we get from the analyzed videos csv file and use those to replot the labels in another program? If so, how and which program?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!