We have a new DLC release with the following updates:
pip install deeplabcut==2.0.9
- Tensorpack integration for more choices of data augmentation.
PR: #409 Thanks to Katie Rupp!
- Option to output multiple predictions per bodypart #321 Thanks to Pierre Karashchuk!
- Fixed error in deeplabcut.analyze_time_lapse_frames() – was not updated when changing TF code). Thanks to Ambareesh Jayakumari!
- added utilityfunctions: adddatasetstovideolistandviceversa, dropannotationfileentriesduetodeletedimages, dropduplicatesinannotatinfiles (among others)
- new functions to crop and downsample videos deeplabcut.ShortenVideo and deeplabcut.DownSampleVideo
- documentation of extra helper functions (see docs)
- option to check number of frames not from metadata of video