CUDA binaries for multiview reconstruction Windows 10

fiji
imagej
plugin

Hi All,
I have successfully used Multiview Reconstruction with SeparableConvolutionCUDALib and FourierConvolutionCUDALib on a Windows 7 x64 machine using the released .dll files.

I have now invested in a much more powerful analysis PC and this is running Windows 10 x64. I tried using the same .dll files to run the Multiview Reconstruction pipeline that I had working on the Windows 7 x64 machine but get the error that it fails to load JNA library.

I have had no luck in recompiling these for Windows 10 x64 and wonder if anyone out there as successfully recompiled SeparableConvolutionCUDA.dll and Convolution3D_fftCUDAlib.dll for Windows 10 x64 and would be happy to share them?

Thanks,
Ben

Hello @mnqslbs2 ,

What GPU are you using? I can give you the ones I compiled here for Win 10 x64 with a GTX1080 Ti

FourierConvolutionCUDALib.zip (520.7 KB)

I haven’t used SeparableConvolutionCUDALib though, I was just interested in the fourier convolution one…

I documented my struggles with Win10 and Visual Studio here
https://c4science.ch/w/bioimaging_and_optics_platform_biop/image-processing/deconvolution/cuda-deconvolution/

Hello @oburri,
Thank you for sharing.
I am using a GTX 1080 (actually have a dual card setup with an SLI bridge, although not sure if I can get Fiji to use both cards at once), so your compiled FourierConvolutionCUDALib should work.
I’ll give this a try and let you know.
Thanks again.
Best,
Ben