Crick BioImage Analysis Symposium

Hello All,

Registration is now open for the Crick BioImage Analysis Symposium, a one day online event taking place on October 20th, in which we aim to showcase image analysis techniques to biomedical researchers and demonstrate how such approaches can help them advance their research. The symposium will bring together life scientists and leading developers of bioimage analysis methods to illustrate how such approaches can answer defined biological questions.

We have a great line-up of speakers, including @petebankhead, @tinevez and @superresolusian, and participation from a number of our industry partners - a provisional programme is available on the event webpage:
https://www.crick.ac.uk/whats-on/crick-bioimage-analysis-symposium

Attendance is free but registration is mandatory. Places are filling up fast - book yours here:

Feel free to contact me with any questions,

Dave.

UPDATE - September 3rd: we have reached capacity for the symposium, but as is often the case for free EventBrite events, I would expect there to be cancellations. I would therefore encourage people to add themselves to the waitlist - we will try to accomodate as many people as possible.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the information. Already signed up.

Cheers,
ML

1 Like

Will the symposium be recorded? I’d love to attend but the time difference is too large…

Thanks
Max

1 Like

Haha, yes, the 1am start time will be… interesting. I do like image analysis though…

Assuming the speakers do not object, then yes, talks will be recorded.

2 Likes

That’s great! Maybe you could post a link here after the symposium so we can find it easily?
Thanks!

1 Like

I was too late to sign up, so I’d like to add my voice to those asking for you to record the sessions!
Thanks,
Kate

2 Likes

We will definitely record as much as we can to share with the community.

I’ve noticed quite a few people have registerd with email addresses in North America and Australia/NZ - not sure they’ve all twigged the time difference involved!

We will definitely record as much as we can to share with the community.

That’s brilliant - thanks!

I’ve noticed quite a few people have registerd with email addresses in North America and Australia/NZ - not sure they’ve all twigged the time difference involved!

Probably super-enthusiastic night owls?

Certainly a possibility - wouldn’t want to rule anything out.

1 Like

I mean, that’s my plan.

It’s an easy plan.

Until October 20th.