CPcreateCPAPropertiesFile doesn't match database column name

cellprofiler

Hi,
Thank you for providing the CPcreateCPAPropertiesFile function in this new release. It makes a lot of sense to automatically write the properties file from CellProfiler.
I found one item in the properties file that doesn’t make the database column name.

In properties file (hardcoded from CPcreateCPAPropertiesFile):
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
objectCount = Image_ObjectCount_ObjectCount_Nuclei
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

In SETUP.SQL file, there is no such column. I would guess the following is the corresponding one:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Image_Count_Nuclei FLOAT NOT NULL,
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I got the above result from running ExampleFly data. Is there a better way to correct the problem other than changing in CPcreateCPAPropertiesFile 

ExportInfo.Entries.objectCount = ‘Image_ObjectCount_ObjectCount_’,supposed_primary_obj]; % Image Primary Object Count Column
to
ExportInfo.Entries.objectCount = ‘Image_Count_’,supposed_primary_obj]; % Image Primary Object Count Column

btw, “Image_ObjectCont_OjectCount” works in the last release.

thanks
Sarah Hu

Hi Sarah,

We’ve noted this issue as well. At this point, any changes we make to the Measurement titles have to be hard-coded into any other modules that reference them. So unfortunately, there currently isn’t a better way than what you suggested.

Fortunately, we have edited CreateCPAProperties accordingly, and we are planning a new release very soon which will fix this and a few other bugs which were introduced with our big 5811 release. Stay tuned!

Regards,
-Mark

Thank you.
I am looking forward to the new release.

HI,

We have just released the new bugfix version of CellProfiler which addresses the CPA properties issue you mentioned. You can download it from here
-Mark