CPA Classifier IndexError when using Score All without grouping

Hi,

I am having problems using the CPA classifier to get a class per object readout.

After training and evaluating my classifier I can successfully use Score All to get a grouped per image readout.

However, when I try to run Score All with grouping per image being deselected to get a per object readout, I get the following error message:

An error occurred in the program:
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/private/var/folders/v4/lrmmx_j15ybd1ykd76qgpf6c0000gp/T/AppTranslocation/BA49207A-AC87-489B-9BB9-052502C728A1/d/CellProfiler Analyst.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cpa/classifier.py”, line 1533, in ScoreAll
group = dlg.group
File “/private/var/folders/v4/lrmmx_j15ybd1ykd76qgpf6c0000gp/T/AppTranslocation/BA49207A-AC87-489B-9BB9-052502C728A1/d/CellProfiler Analyst.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/cpa/scoredialog.py”, line 46, in group
return self.groups[self.groups_lb.GetSelections()[0]][0]

I attached a screenshot of the Score All dialog to show my settings.

I am using CPA 2.2.1 on macOS Sierra 10.12.6
I am using the database type SQLite.
The properties file is attached:
DB_test_DS_180319_test_DS_180319_InterphaseNuclei.properties (7.2 KB)

Maybe someone has an idea and can point me in the right direction? :slight_smile:
Please let me know if I need to provide any further details about the error.

Many thanks,
Daja

It seems that grouping is mandatory even if one doesn’t want/need it and the cryptic error message is caused by the code trying to access a non-existent group. Perhaps CPA should warn the user when no group is selected and/or emit a more explicit error message.