Company to consult

cellprofiler

Is there a company that I can pay to consult on my project. I would like some one on one help.

Thanks

Special K,
Help is free, just ask.
Bob

I’m getting this error so I can’t work with the Cell Analyst.

Hi,

If I want to use Cell Analyst to train what is a cell vs what is debris should I use Cell Profiler to just measure a bunch of properties but exclude nothing or should I go ahead and exclude some debris based on size and maybe shape?

Thanks,
Kristin

Kristin,
I understand. There must be an overall problem with Cell Profiler in general. I cannot get the newest version to initialize at all. Sorry I can’t help
Bob

Hi Kristin

If I want to use Cell Analyst to train what is a cell vs what is debris should I use Cell Profiler to just measure a bunch of properties but exclude nothing or should I go ahead and exclude some debris based on size and maybe shape?

If it’s easy to exclude the debris in the pipeline, by all means do so! If not, your strategy of measuring lots of properties and then using CPA to sort them sounds exactly like what CPA was designed to do.

We do offer a custom support plan, but if you only need small amounts of help as Bob rightly pointed out the forum is (and always will be) free!

H Beth,

I am wondering if you have any training classes scheduled for 2019 yet. I was trying to find a class to attend or set up some one on one web based training with someone. Last I heard the person to help with this just got married and was
going on their honeymoon.

Thanks,

Kristin

KristinH. Miller|Hair Care Technology|Procter & Gamble|SWIC|office 513-945-0314|cell 937-307-9009|email miller.kh@pg.com

cid:15D7D606-346E-4904-9168-FB2A5156413E

Hi Kristin,

We do not currently have any tutorials booked that are open to the public- all at the moment are booked through individual universities/groups, and I believe they are all currently full.

If you do want personalized help beyond what the forum provides, the support plan I mentioned above is the best option. I am currently back from my honeymoon :slight_smile:

Hi Kristi, (and bcimini)
There many ways and much software that can do just about anything you may want.
First I would try an older version of CellProfiler That was the problem you and I were both experiencing and I now have it corrected.

Now if you could send some images as samples, we may better aid in your quest.
And bcimini, I hope you had a wonderful Honeymoon and a very bright future.

Bob

Hi,

I’m back from business travel and would like to know if web based training is an option. I think I’m 80-90% of the way there, I just need that last 10%+. If this is possible, can you get me a price and some dates as options. I may need to have a CDA signed so we would need to work through that too.

Thanks,
Kristin