Coloc2 Macro - Automatically Save PDF

Hello!

I am trying to write a Macro that will perform Coloc2 on many different TIFFs in a folder.
The idea is to define 3 ROI’s for each picture before I run the program --> The 1st ROI is a Background ROI to calculate the Mean with MultiMeasure on all 3 channels, then the Macro subtracts it.
In the last step I run the Coloc2 Plugin with the second and third ROI on each channel combination. Here is the Macro:

run("ROI Manager...");
open("Filepath/Filename");
roiManager("Open", "Filepath/Filename");

//select "Background" ROI for Mean-Measurements
roiManager("Select", 0);
roiManager("Multi Measure");
selectWindow("Results");
mean1 = getResult("Mean", 0);
mean2 = getResult("Mean", 1);
mean3 = getResult("Mean", 2);

//subtract the Means of each channel
run("Stack to Images");
//subtract ch1
selectWindow("tile_x001_y001-0001");
run("Subtract...", "value=" + mean1);
//subtract ch2
selectWindow("tile_x001_y001-0002");
run("Subtract...", "value=" + mean2);
//subtract ch3
selectWindow("tile_x001_y001-0003");
run("Subtract...", "value=" + mean3);

//select the actual ROI's and run Coloc2 on each channel combination
roiManager("Select", newArray(1,2));
run("Coloc 2", "channel_1=tile_x001_y001-0001 channel_2=tile_x001_y001-0002 roi_or_mask=[ROI Manager] threshold_regression=Costes show_save_pdf_dialog display_images_in_result manders'_correlation 2d_intensity_histogram psf=3 costes_randomisations=10");
//Analyses Channel 1 vs Channel 2
//Space for SaveFile Code
run("Coloc 2", "channel_1=tile_x001_y001-0001 channel_2=tile_x001_y001-0003 roi_or_mask=[ROI Manager] threshold_regression=Costes show_save_pdf_dialog display_images_in_result manders'_correlation 2d_intensity_histogram psf=3 costes_randomisations=10");
//Analyses Channel 1 vs Channel 3
run("Coloc 2", "channel_1=tile_x001_y001-0002 channel_2=tile_x001_y001-0003 roi_or_mask=[ROI Manager] threshold_regression=Costes show_save_pdf_dialog display_images_in_result manders'_correlation 2d_intensity_histogram psf=3 costes_randomisations=10");
//Analyses Channel 2 vs Channel 3

My question now is:
Is it possible to write a Macro that will let me automatically save the PDF that pops up after each Coloc2 Analysis ends in a specific folder?

I should note that my Macro currently uses specific file names. The final Macro will use generalised names so that it works on all files.

Thanks in advance!