Clij NegativeArraySizeException or ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exceptions when using a large stack

When trying to re-slice a 10.5GB ome.tiff I get the following error:

(Fiji Is Just) ImageJ 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52n; Java 1.8.0_172 [64-bit]; Linux 4.15.0-51-generic; 6343MB of 82834MB (7%)

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.converters.implementations.ImagePlusToClearCLBufferConverter.convert(ImagePlusToClearCLBufferConverter.java:107)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.converters.implementations.ImagePlusToClearCLBufferConverter.convert(ImagePlusToClearCLBufferConverter.java:26)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.CLIJ.convert(CLIJ.java:402)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.CLIJ.push(CLIJ.java:356)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.macro.CLIJHandler.pushToGPU(CLIJHandler.java:214)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.macro.AbstractCLIJPlugin.run(AbstractCLIJPlugin.java:297)
	at ij.plugin.filter.PlugInFilterRunner.processOneImage(PlugInFilterRunner.java:266)
	at ij.plugin.filter.PlugInFilterRunner.<init>(PlugInFilterRunner.java:114)
	at ij.IJ.runUserPlugIn(IJ.java:231)
	at ij.IJ.runPlugIn(IJ.java:193)
	at ij.Executer.runCommand(Executer.java:137)
	at ij.Executer.run(Executer.java:63)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

When trying to make a MIP I get this:

(Fiji Is Just) ImageJ 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52n; Java 1.8.0_172 [64-bit]; Linux 4.15.0-51-generic; 7553MB of 82834MB (9%)

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
	at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.converters.implementations.ImagePlusToClearCLBufferConverter.convert(ImagePlusToClearCLBufferConverter.java:115)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.converters.implementations.ImagePlusToClearCLBufferConverter.convert(ImagePlusToClearCLBufferConverter.java:26)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.CLIJ.convert(CLIJ.java:402)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.CLIJ.push(CLIJ.java:356)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.macro.CLIJHandler.pushToGPU(CLIJHandler.java:214)
	at net.haesleinhuepf.clij.macro.AbstractCLIJPlugin.run(AbstractCLIJPlugin.java:297)
	at ij.plugin.filter.PlugInFilterRunner.processOneImage(PlugInFilterRunner.java:266)
	at ij.plugin.filter.PlugInFilterRunner.<init>(PlugInFilterRunner.java:114)
	at ij.IJ.runUserPlugIn(IJ.java:231)
	at ij.IJ.runPlugIn(IJ.java:193)
	at ij.Executer.runCommand(Executer.java:137)
	at ij.Executer.run(Executer.java:63)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I would expect to get “out of memory” type of error if that was the problem. GPU is 1080Ti.

Also, I noticed there is no option to set the destination for these results (even though CLIJ says that’s a required parameter…)