ClassifyObjects export problem

Hello,
I wrote last year when I was using CellProfiler 1.0 and was trying to determine # of cells positive for both green and red. At the time, you suggested I used the relate module followed by classifyObject module instead of FilterObjects modules which had a bug. I was wondering whether:

1. has this bug been fixed in 2.0?
  2. using the classifyObject module, my counts of red/green cells in other words Parents_with_Children is not longer appearing in my image file, following “exportToSpreadsheet”. How can I fix this?
    Many thanks,
    M

[quote=“mbaudet”] At the time, you suggested I used the relate module followed by classifyObject module instead of FilterObjects modules which had a bug. I was wondering whether:

1. has this bug been fixed in 2.0? [/quote]

Yes, it has. FilterObjects now gives a count of filtered objects.

[quote=“mbaudet”]
2) using the classifyObject module, my counts of red/green cells in other words Parents_with_Children is not longer appearing in my image file, following “exportToSpreadsheet”. How can I fix this? [/quote]

Ironically, now it’s ClassifyObjects that fails to report the classification counts in the per-image file. :wink:
You can either:

• Use FilterObjects to perform the classification via filtering and get the counts you want that way.

• This bug has been fixed in the code but not yet released. However, until we release a new version on our website, you can try our newest “bleeding edge” version here

Regards,
-Mark

It’s working well now that I use the FilterObjects module. Thanks a lot!