Classifier Help

I am having some trouble with classifier in analyst. I am not seeing any thumbnails of my cells to be classified, just a grey box. When I double click on the box an image pops up with the following error message:

An error occurred in the program:
DBException: ERROR: Database query failed for connection “MainThread” and failed to reconnect
Query was: "SELECT aPKC Acini regions_Location_Center_X, aPKC Acini regions_Location_Center_Y FROM Per_Object WHERE (ImageNumber=87 AND ObjectNumber=9)"
First exception was: near “regions_Location_Center_X”: syntax error
Second exception was: ERROR: Database query failed for connection "MainThread"
Query was: "SELECT aPKC Acini regions_Location_Center_X, aPKC Acini regions_Location_Center_Y FROM Per_Object WHERE (ImageNumber=87 AND ObjectNumber=9)"
Exception was: near “regions_Location_Center_X”: syntax error

I am able to drag the grey boxes to the positive and negative classifiers based upon what the entire image looks like and run the classifier that seems to be working ok. Just not sure exactly what cells I am classifying?

Hi,

My guess is that you should use underscores instead of spaces in your object names. The problem is that the X and Y Locations for the objects are not being found properly. It appears that your objects defined in CP as “aPKC Acini regions”? Change this to “aPKC_Acini_regions” or perhaps “aPKCAciniRegions”. The simplest way to do this is to re-run your pipeline unfortunately. Alternatively you could rename all instances of these objects in your database as well as your properties file.

Cheers,
David