Templeton and Partners Limited is looking for a Chemometrician to join one of our international clients in Amsterdam for a long-term project.
· Design and implementation of multivariate statistical process monitoring systems for refining and chemical processes
· Process Optimization and R&D support: identify and improve the design space of chemical processes
· Hyperspectral Imaging: support in coding methodology for the chemical deconvolution of hyperspectral images, and analysis of textural features using multivariate methods based on latent variables
· Solid grounding in Maths/Stats in Chemometrics or Industrial Statistics – MSc at least, PhD preferred
· Proficient in process data modeling, monitoring and optimization (batch and continuous processes)
· Proficient in multi-block modelling, such as: multi-block PCA/PLS, SO-PLS, Simultaneous Component Analysis (SCA), etc.
· Strong skills in tensor modeling, such as, NPLS, Tucher3, PARAFAC etc.
· Knowledge in hyperspectral imaging and multivariate chemical curve resolution methods
· Proficient in chemometrics software, e.g. PLS toolbox, ProMV Aspen, SIMCA
· Coding experience in Matlab
· Ability to engage with customers, understand issues and communicate with stakeholders