Cellprofiler- Cellprofiler analyst

I Keep receiving this error when I try to open the properties file in cellprofiler analyst. is it something related to the pipeline I generated in the cellprofiler?
Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.51.16
Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.51.24

Sample image and/or code

• Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
  • Share a minimal working example of your macro code.

Background

• What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.

Analysis goals

• What information are you interested in getting from this image?

Challenges

• What stops you from proceeding?
  • What have you tried already?
  • Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
  • What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?

Hi @Suhaib,

Thanks for reporting this. Would you be able to scroll down in that error message and copy the last few lines? That’d be what’s important here.

I think the first thing to try in the meantime would be to disable the check_tables option in the .properties file. If you open it up in a text editor it should be one of the options at the bottom of the file.

Thanks

Thank you.
These are the last lines
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 10.22.27

I disabled the check_tables , and now this is what I receive after choosing the properties file.

Ah, it looks like you may have found a hard limit for how complex a SQL statement can be. It looks like everything is fine with check_tables disabled?

Yes, everything is fine now, thank you. I have a question : when you do classification for a photo which has cells from different classes (colors, channels), how to classify each object (cell)? when I press on Score All button I got a table with the number of each class but how to make the classifying at the single cell level? how to add this to my data?
Thank you,

To get such a per-object table, you’ll need to define a class_table name in the .properties file. Once you’ve then scored all objects, the resulting table should be in the database - try opening it with the table viewer. It’s not displayed automatically because some experiments have very large numbers of objects which would take a long time to load.