I am running CellProfiler 3.1.8 on Windows 10 with a published pipeline (Singh S, Bray MA, Jones TR, Carpenter AE (2014).) When running the ExportToDatabase module, an error message showed up as the following:
Encountered unrecoverable error in ExportToDatabase during startup:
MySQL Error: maximum columns reached.
Try exporting a single object per table.
Probleatic table: Analysis_WithICFs_PerImage
I also tried exporting a single object per table, but the same error persisted. I ran the same pipeline using CellProfiler 2.2 without any problem.
I’m unable to upload files at this time, but I can send you the corresponding pipelines for both versions if necessary.