CellProfiler 3.1.8 not working on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6

I’ve posted this previously and didn’t get a response. I’m hoping to have better luck this time as I’ve invested significant time and effort into analysis with the CellProfiler software and the custom support package is not an option for me.

I am trying to run CellProfiler 3.1.8 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6. I get the error “Failure in analysis startup” when I try to run an analysis.

I have been troubleshooting based on previous posts with this error and have not gotten any closer to a solution. I have even tried analysis with the “Example Speckles” sample pipeline and images directly from the CellProfiler website (attached) and I’m still having the issue.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I have also installed 3.1.5 and tried to use that, to no avail. The pipeline I was attempting to run when I discovered this issue was a speckle counting one similar to the one attached. I have run this analysis or similar ones on Cellprofiler 3.1.8 for Windows 7 and Windows 10 without issue. Since the sample pipeline doesn’t work, I am assuming it is an issue with the software and not the pipeline.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

ExampleSpeckles.zip (2.5 MB)