Cel profiler analyst/ CP

After training your data set with CP analyst, and savings the classifier model, is it possible to load the classier into the Cell profiler?

Take a look at the help for the Filter Objects module. Does that help?

Unfortunately no. So, lets say that we used cp analyst, and generated our classifier using random forest. I want to know if there is a way to transfer this classifier to cell profiler in a way that when you run the cell profiler you will get the result directly ( for example in my case we are trying to identify different cell cycles. I have already made my classifier using CP analyst, and I want to know if there is a way to transfer this classier to CP so when I run my images I will get a result directly!)

In the current release of CP the only kind of classifier you can directly transfer is Fast Gentle Boosting, which up until about a year ago was the only kind of classifier in CPAnalyst.

The first piece of good news is that switching classifier types is easy- just reload your training set and switch to FGB, then you can tinker with the number of rules until you get an evaluation matrix that’s close to what you got for your random forest classification. Once you have your rules, you can copy them into a text file, and use FilterObjects in rules mode once per object type to get your classes back.

The second piece of good news is that support for other classifier models does exist in the master source code of CP, so a) it should hopefully trickle into one of our new releases very soon and b) if you really wanted, you could install CP from source to try using it now.