i have 300 slides and i want to do ki67 positive cell detection. I want to choose 10 slides that should represent the highest and the lowest contrast so that the modification I make to the default ‘Positive cell detection’ setting works for 300 images. Of note, all my slides are annotated. So, Im not talking about whole slide imaging. In this regard, the intensity feature is of any help?
Thanks in advance.
Sample image and/or macro code
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
(If this is your first post, you may not be able to attach images, in which case make a post with a link or a first post without the image attachment and a second one with)
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?