I’m trying to use Fiji to analyse the width and fluorescence intensity of the nuclear envelope. I’m totally new to Fiji, don’t know how to get the final results from Fiji. I hope someone can help me.
Here is what I tried.
LaminB1.bmp (3.0 MB)
- Set Image>type>8-bit
- Image>adjust>threshold, set a proper value and apply
- Edit>Selection>creat mask
- Analyze>Local Thickness>Local Thickness (complete process)
Then I got the result
The questions listed beblow:
- The final result doesn’t have the legend to show the color scale, how to get the legend showing out?
- I want to know whether I can get the numerical value of width of the nuclear envelop so that I can plot histogram to compare it with other treatment groups?
- Can I get the fluorescence intensity of the nuclear envelope?
- Can the Local Thickness to analyze 2D image or not? If not, does anyone know which tool is the best to solve my problem?