Can any one guide how to install jython after downloading the fiji

iam getting this kind of errors if i openj script

ERROR] Module threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Context already injected: net.imagej.ui.swing.script.ScriptEditor#context
	at org.scijava.Context.inject(Context.java:448)
	at org.scijava.Context.inject(Context.java:372)
	at org.scijava.command.CommandModule.initialize(CommandModule.java:146)
	at org.scijava.module.process.InitPreprocessor.process(InitPreprocessor.java:60)
	at org.scijava.module.ModuleRunner.preProcess(ModuleRunner.java:104)
	at org.scijava.module.ModuleRunner.run(ModuleRunner.java:156)
	at org.scijava.module.ModuleRunner.call(ModuleRunner.java:126)
	at org.scijava.module.ModuleRunner.call(ModuleRunner.java:65)
	at org.scijava.thread.DefaultThreadService$2.call(DefaultThreadService.java:191)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Can you describe the steps that you took when you got this error message?

Jython is included in Fiji, so it should just work in a fresh installation by starting the script editor (File > New > Script) and choosing Language > Python in the menu.

sir i did not do any steps it is showing errors . I could run my code in plugins->scripts->jython interpreter->after that i ran my code in that but after running few steps iam gettin errors

will be there any setup file in fiji for imagej

Well, I guess you did:

• download a Fiji package for your operating system (from here? for which platform? which Java version?)
  • start Fiji by running ImageJ-win64.exe (?)
  • run the script editor via File > New > Script as proposed in my previous post?

With these steps, I cannot reproduce your problem. So if you did anything else, please state the exact steps, otherwise it’s hard to help you.

1 Like

sir can you tell me how to create jython interpretor set up in eclipse