CalledProcessError when analysing video in COLAB_maDLC_TrainNetwork_VideoAnalysis.ipynb

I am trying to run a multi-animal video analysis using COLAB_maDLC_TrainNetwork_VideoAnalysis.ipynb. I kept getting errors at the " Create a multi-animal training dataset" step and had to delete a line of code: “deeplabcut.cropimagesandlabels(path_config_file, size=(400, 400), userfeedback=False)”

Now I am running into an error at the “Start Analyzing videos” step where I get an CalledProcessError: CalledProcessError: Command ‘ffprobe -i DeepLabCut Test - Mouse Dance.mp4 -show_entries format=duration -v quiet -of csv=“p=0”’ returned non-zero exit status 1.

I am new to DeepLabCut and am not very familiar with coding. I’ve attached images of the code that ran when I attempted the video analysis. Please let me know if you need more information to answer my question.

Hi @Peter_Craine, please retry by fetching the latest DLC version in the first cell !pip install deeplabcut==2.2b7; that fixes it :slight_smile: