In QUPATH, I want to calculate the average value of all the cell features classified as positive through the script, such as the average value of the nucleus area classified as positive and the average value of the nucleus circumference classified as positive. What should I do?I refer to some of the ones that calculate the area of positive cells, but how do you use scripts to calculate the average of a particular feature?Thank you very much!
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?