I calculated global biofilm properties for my time series and multi position data.
I was particularly interested in biofilm_volume parameter because it translates to overall physical volume the biofilm is covering. However, I am having a hard time in reconciling the output data with the actual images. For example, for 2 image stacks I got biovolumes as 297 and 5000 respectively. But visually, I am not sure if the difference is 20 fold.
I used most of the default settings till global properties calculation. Please let me know if something is wrong with my analysis or interpretation.
attaching the relevant imagespos8_0uM_10hrs.tif (3.7 MB) pos15_500uM_10hrs.tif (3.6 MB)
PS: reassuringly, a few stacks were out of focus for which there is very low biovolume as expected.