I am unable to upload my .lif files here, but I am running into a problem where the color channels are not being imported properly from a color image into imageJ using bioformats. I wrote some simple code to combine the colors in the reverse order that worked for awhile, but now it seems almost to import the color channels at random. Help please!
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?