A new version of Bio7 is available. This update comes with new features, improvements and bugfixes.
(Screenshot: Bio7 MacOSX Dark theme)
For those who don’t know Bio7. The application Bio7 is an integrated development environment for ecological modeling, scientific image analysis and statistical analysis.
It also contains a feature complete development environment for R, a complete ImageJ interface based on SWT, advanced editors for Java (using JDT), R, ImageJ macro (with parser errors and debugging support), Groovy, Python, LaTeX, Markdown, etc. and special methods to transfer image data from ImageJ to R or vice versa to perform statistical analysis on image data.
New and Noteworthy
- Bio7 3.2 RCP (Rich Client Platform) built upon Eclipse 4.17
- Bundled with AdoptOpenJDK 14.0.2 and JavaFX 15
- Bundled with R 4.0.3 (Windows only!)
- Added an image classification plugin for supervised and unsupervised image classification (using R and ImageJ – see R-Shell view context menu “Image Classification”). For an overview and details, see: https://github.com/Bio7/Bio7_Classification
- Added several ImageJ plugin improvments. For all changes since the last release, see: https://github.com/Bio7/EclipseImageJ1Plugin
- Added several R improvements and new features
For a the complete release notes and installation details, see: