BIO as a community partner on image.sc

@team

BioImageOperation (or BIO), is real-time image processing and tracking software focusing on biological applications, trying to balance ease of use with desired flexibility required for research. This tool has been developed in collaboration with biologists, using extensive captured images.
The tool’s development started in 2013, and was published as Open Source in 2018 under the GPL 3.0 license.

It would be great if BIO could join image.sc, and use this powerful forum as its main community platform. (The repository readme already links to the image.sc forum.)

Please let me know if this is possible, I’m happy to submit any additional information and resources.

Thank you,
Joost.

2 Likes

@folterj

It seems your project fits all the criteria necessary to become a CP… I can get things set up. But do you have an icon that you could share for the project? Ideally - one that works well in ‘Dark’ mode as well.

1 Like

Hi, thank you @etadobson that’s great news!

Here is the icon I’m using for BIO, this is the largest size. Please let me know if you’d like me to provide it in another format, or anything else I can provide.

2 Likes

You should be all set now - welcome as a CP! :slight_smile:

I added you as a Community Team member to represent your project.

If anything is amiss… let me know.

Hi @etadobson, thank you again,

Looking forward to be part of the community!

Joost.

1 Like