Bin Names in Classify Objects

Hi there,
In classify objects, Low low/ Low High/ High Low and High High . I do give the bins names in the module ,but the bin names are nowhere to be seen in the module window at the end of the cycle. Is this some kind of bug , or is it visible elsewhere?
Thanks a lot for all the great work you guys are doing. The ramifications of what you do boggles the mind.
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

I assume that you’re using “Pair of measurements” for the choice of classification decision in ClassifyObjects? If so, I’m not able to replicate this problem using the ExampleYeastColones example pipeline (changing the ClassifyObjects option accordingly) with the latest beta of CP 2.0 (r9777). Which version are you using?

Regards,
-Mark

Hi Mark,
I am using the r9777. I’m using it for differential counts of White Blood Cells. The cells are being counted , and classified accurately . The problem is that the Bin Names are not displayed on the module output window.I don’t know if this is the way it is meant to be or if its unexpected.
Thanks
Jeremy

Could you post your pipeline, as well as an example image?
-Mark

Hi Mark,
I have started using Classify by Single Measurement rather than Classify by Two measurements and the problem is now resolved with all the bin name appearing perfectly.
Cheers !
Jeremy

That’s good to hear, although it is strange that the bin names didn’t show up when using two measurements. If you’re willing, could you still upload your original pipeline?
-Mark

For those interested: The missing bin labels for 2-class measurement was a bug. This has now been fixed and will be in the next release.
-Mark