BigWarp can't add landmarks

Hi,
I might be doing something silly but I cannot register landmarks with bigwarp. On Fiji/ImageJ 1.52n all updates installed.
Best
R

Hi @richiemort79,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for reporting the issue.

First things first, I just released a new version that should find its way into the Fiji update site soon. It may address the issue.

That being said, I’d still like to get you up and running. Some follow up questions:

1. What OS are you running?
  2. What’s the name of the bigwarp jar file in Fiji.app/plugins folder? (i.e. What version of bigwarp do you have? )

And to be super clear just in case, the way to enter landmarks is:

• Press <Space> to enter landmark mode (a message should show up on the screen)
  • Left-click on either of the image windows.

John

1 Like

Ah that did it! It doesn’t mention the space bar on the Fiji page. At least not in the Usage section which is as far as I read.

Thanks for your help.

R

1 Like

Hi @richiemort79,

Hooray!

It’s there, but clearly not prominent enough, and glad you decided to post here. :slight_smile:

Landmark placements is done in Landmark mode which you enter by pressing Spacebar. Users place pairs of corresponding points on the moving and target images.

We should mention “landmark mode” that in the “Usage” section. I’ll edit that page a bit. Appreciate the feedback!

John