BigStitcher update breaks BDV export

Hello, long time lurker first time poster–

I am getting the following error when trying to export an image stack using Plugins> BigDataViewer> Export Current Image as XML/HDF5:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bdv/export/WriteSequenceToHdf5$LoopbackHeuristic
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2671)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:3075)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:412)
at org.scijava.plugin.PluginInfo.createInstance(PluginInfo.java:306)
at org.scijava.command.CommandInfo.createInstance(CommandInfo.java:250)
at org.scijava.command.CommandModule.instantiateCommand(CommandModule.java:251)
at org.scijava.command.CommandModule.(CommandModule.java:101)
at org.scijava.command.CommandInfo.createModule(CommandInfo.java:328)
at org.scijava.module.DefaultModuleService.createModule(DefaultModuleService.java:170)
at org.scijava.module.DefaultModuleService.run(DefaultModuleService.java:209)
at org.scijava.module.DefaultModuleService.run(DefaultModuleService.java:200)
at org.scijava.module.DefaultModuleService.run(DefaultModuleService.java:185)
at net.imagej.legacy.LegacyService.runLegacyCompatibleCommand(LegacyService.java:304)
at net.imagej.legacy.DefaultLegacyHooks.interceptRunPlugIn(DefaultLegacyHooks.java:163)
at ij.IJ.runPlugIn(IJ.java)
at ij.Executer.runCommand(Executer.java:137)
at ij.Executer.run(Executer.java:66)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bdv.export.WriteSequenceToHdf5$LoopbackHeuristic
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
… 19 more

I did a little troubleshooting, and found that if I download a fresh copy of the latest FIJI build and get it up to date (as of 09-Apr-2020) without adding additional update sites, the plugin works as expected. However, if I add on the BigStitcher update site, the plugin then fails with the above error… so something disagreeable must’ve occurred with a recent BS update.

Don’t use the plugin often, so can’t tell you at what point this started…

Cheers,
Mike