Auto-threshold plugin download

Hi there!

I have been trying to download and use the auto-threshold.jar file for in FIJI and have been struggling with it for a couple days now… Here is what I have done so far.

1. Tried to find auto-threshold under plugins in the FIJI application toolbar.
  2. Tried redownloading the Auto_Threshold-1.17.2.jar file into plugins and then searching for auto-threshold under plugins.
  3. Closing and reopening FIJI after downloading Auto_Threshold-1.17.2.jar into plugins then searching for auto-threshold under plugins.
  4. Deleting FIJI and redownloading FIJI which supposedly includes the plugin Auto_Threshold-1.17.2.jar.
  5. Repeated all of the above steps with the newly downloaded FIJI.
  6. Opened “Auto_Threshold-1.17.2.jar” with the imagej application.
  7. Searched everywhere through the toolbar for auto-threshold.

I have been doing all of this through a windows 64-bit download which is compatible with my computer. Does anyone have a similar issue and/or knows how to resolve this?

1 Like

Hi @gr374970,

when I enter “Auto th” in the search bar in Fiji, it tells me that this plugin lives in the menu Image > Adjust > Auto threshold.

Also note, there is no need to download or install anything except Fiji. This plugin is part of core Fiji.

Is this what you are looking for?

Best,
Robert

2 Likes

I think this is the one! Don’t know how I have been missing it. Thanks!

1 Like