I have been trying to download and use the auto-threshold.jar file for in FIJI and have been struggling with it for a couple days now… Here is what I have done so far.
- Tried to find auto-threshold under plugins in the FIJI application toolbar.
- Tried redownloading the Auto_Threshold-1.17.2.jar file into plugins and then searching for auto-threshold under plugins.
- Closing and reopening FIJI after downloading Auto_Threshold-1.17.2.jar into plugins then searching for auto-threshold under plugins.
- Deleting FIJI and redownloading FIJI which supposedly includes the plugin Auto_Threshold-1.17.2.jar.
- Repeated all of the above steps with the newly downloaded FIJI.
- Opened “Auto_Threshold-1.17.2.jar” with the imagej application.
- Searched everywhere through the toolbar for auto-threshold.
I have been doing all of this through a windows 64-bit download which is compatible with my computer. Does anyone have a similar issue and/or knows how to resolve this?