A research institute in Asia is looking for a scientist/ senior scientist position in assay development. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing projects in assay development and implement high throughput visual-based assays
- Managing compound testing, data analysis and results interpretation
- Supervising 2-3 researchers
- A PhD + 3-5 years past postdoc experience, including experience in mammalian cell based assay development
- Expertise in chronic disease biology, infectious disease biology, image analysis and high throughput confocal microscopy would be an asset. - Good oral and written English skills, as the institute’s working language is English.
For more information, please contact the recruiter.