Sample image and/or code
I have hundreds of MT-stained slides, where blue-colored material represents collagen. The more collagen fibers are deposited, the darker blue color gets. I graded the degree of collagen deposition from 1+ to 3+ in the image. Is it possible to write a script that classifies pixels in a ROI into 0 (not blue at all), 1+, 2+ and 3+? I want to put all the images I have into a project, designate ROIs for each image, and run the script for project. I’m familiar with writing scripts but not familiar with the pixel classification functionality… so i don’t know where to start. any kind of hints or reference documents would be appreciated!
- Upload an original image file here directly or share via a link to a file-sharing site (such as Dropbox) – (make sure however that you are allowed to share the image data publicly under the conditions of this forum).
- Share a minimal working example of your macro code.
- What is the image about? Provide some background and/or a description of the image. Try to avoid field-specific “jargon”.
- What information are you interested in getting from this image?
- What stops you from proceeding?
- What have you tried already?
- Have you found any related forum topics? If so, cross-link them.
- What software packages and/or plugins have you tried?