Analyze Particles

0k_SE(L)_No0019
Hello all
i hope your guys are doing good. Actually i need some help to Analyze image in the imagej software as i am new in this. You all can see the image above. I am trying to analyze these white and light gray particles but i am having problem to analyze them.
one more thing i dont need dark gray Particles as they are filter hole.
So anyone here know how to do this because i already try some plugins and other things they are not working on light gray Particles.

Hi @varun9620,
What are your objectives exactly, what did you try to that end, what were the results and why did they not fulfil your needs? Did you already stroll the forum for similar questions? (The capped spherical particles comes to mind).

If you switch on ‘plugins > Macros>Record’ it is easy for us to follow your steps so we can repeat your efforts and suggest improvements.

hey @eljonco
actually i want to count the number of particles and plus there area but as i mention that i only need white particles and light gray ones.
so fare i am try to learn about this software and for this image analyzing i tried to Adjust the color and brightness and then applied threshold but its not considering the light gray particles.
Even i tried plugin trainable weka segmentation and event its not working for this image.

this is want i want to do .
But here in this image i did manually and it took me 3 hours and i have 50 image to analyze so there is any way to do Automatic Analysis.

And in this image i am tying to do Threshold but the imagej will only take white particles in concentration.
And i need light gray particles too.

//setTool(“rectangle”);
makeRectangle(0, 0, 5112, 3584);

run(“Duplicate…”, " ");
run(“Color Balance…”);
run(“Apply LUT”);
run(“Close”);
//run(“Brightness/Contrast…”);
run(“Apply LUT”);
run(“Close”);
setAutoThreshold(“Default dark”);
//run(“Threshold…”);
//setThreshold(44, 255);
setOption(“BlackBackground”, true);
run(“Convert to Mask”);
run(“Close”);
run(“Erode”);
run(“Convert to Mask”);
run(“Fill Holes”);
run(“Analyze Particles…”, “size=0.005-Infinity show=Outlines display clear include add”);
selectWindow(“Drawing of CEGEP VH_0019_x11.0k_SE(L)_No0019-1.jpg”);
selectWindow(“CEGEP VH_0019_x11.0k_SE(L)_No0019-1.jpg”);