All pictures from confocal microscopy opened in green

I’m working with FIJI already a long time. Today after updating I have a big problem. Also when I open a files in format (.lif or .lei), actually both pictures (I used 2 channel) were opened in green color. Normally they were opened in grey. How could I solve this problem?
Thank you in advance!

@darklight

It is strange that things changed a bit upon opening… but it’s a pseudo-color image, so you can adjust the color of those gray-value images by changing the Lookup Table (LUT).

Hope this helps.

eta

1 Like

Dear Etarena,

I know this option, but it takes a lot of time =( Thank you for your answer! I tried to reinstall Fiji x4, and also to clean all cache, but cant solve this problem :frowning:

Greetings,
Val

@darklight

What are you doing for your subsequent analysis then? You can consider writing a little Script in this case to automatically open your images and adjust the LUT…

Also - perhaps attach one of your original images here - so we can try to recreate the issue you are encountering?

How exactly are you opening your images? We recommend opening images using File > Import > Bio-Formats. There were recent updates in Bio-Formats - which might be why some functionality changed if you are using this to open your images.

eta

2 Likes

Kind thanks for your notice about recent updates in Bio-formats. Just now, I re-updated Fiji on version 1.48, now everything is working fine!

I used always bio-formats.

Kind regards,
Val

1 Like

Great @darklight !! I’m glad things are working for you now… :slight_smile:

1 Like