Adding Nikon Ti2 and NIDAQ broad

Hi All,

We want to control Nikon Ti2 through µmanager 2.0 gamma on windows 10, and we have Ti2 control software ver 2.2 installed. However, when I copy the Ti2_Mic_Driver.dll file into the µmanager folder and add Ti2 on hardware configuration wizard, µmanager crashes and shut itself down. On the µmanager website, it says we should try ver 1.2.0.55. Therefore i am wondering if anyone has any success with adding Ti2 to µmanager and whether it is necessary to use ver 1.2.0.55.

Also, we have a NIDAQ terminal block (SCB-68A) which connects to PCIe-6321. Can we control this NIDAQ board through µmanager? Do i need to request any additional drivers or mmgr file?

Kind Regards

I successfully use a Ti2 with Micro-Manager. I used whatever version of the Nikon software that the Micro-Manager recommends.

Hi,

I am also having the same problem with micro-manager and a Ti2-E. Did you have any luck? Could you tell us which specific software and version of micro-manager that you used?

Many thanks,
Mike

Hi @mjmorten,

I have managed to control Ti2-E in micromanager by installing Ti2 Control ver 1.2.0 instead of 2.2, then follow the procedure online (https://micro-manager.org/wiki/NikonTi2) and it works.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards