Acquisition Events in micromanager

Hi,

I stumbled upon a recent issue when trying to use the Acquisition class in pycromanager. I’m not entirely sure why, but I get the error: ‘org_micromanager_remote_RemoteAcquisitionFactory’ object has no attribute ‘create_acquisition’. When I look into the acquisition class, the attribute is clearly outlined there, so I’m not sure what could be the problem.

Has anyone else stumbled upon this issue?

Thanks,
Misha

image_acq_v1.txt (615 Bytes)

Try upgrading to latest version of pycro-manager and latest nightly build of micro-manager?

Hi Henry, sorry to revive this thread but I noticed this exact issue running the latest 0.12.8 version of Pycro-Manager and the latest Micro-Manger 2.0Gamma beta (20210518). Not quite sure how to solve this issue.

On a different device I am running MM 2.0 nightly (20210505) and that is working just fine with the same version of Pycro-Manager.

Please let me know if I can provide any other information!

This is still a version mismatch thing. I couldnt reproduce, but I pushed PM 0.12.9 just in case I forgot something. If you update to that and latest nighlty build it should be solved. If not, probably need to double check that you are in fact running the versions that you think you are