A sudden problem running an old well working Fiji macro on my PC

Hi, I recorded and was using for over a year a very simple macro (for Fiji).When batched, it basically just helped to create TIFs with micrometer scale bar, Z stack max and auto brightness. I was using it with czi format obtained from Zeiss confocal microscope.

run (“Z Project…”, “projection=[Max Intensity]”);
//run(“Brightness/Contrast…”);
//run(“Channels Tool…”);
run(“Enhance Contrast”, “saturated=0.35”);
Stack.setChannel(2);
Stack.setChannel(3);
Stack.setChannel(4);
Stack.setDisplayMode(“composite”);
run(“Scale Bar…”, “width=100 height=12 font=42 color=White background=None location=[Lower Right] bold overlay”);

However, it recently stopped working correctly. The first processed image is just fine. The rest is showing pixel scale bar, has mixed colours and the overall process of creating of the TIFs takes super long. I have to mention that I can still use this macro on different computers/Macs. I have already tried to re-install Fiji twice, with no success. I am getting slighlty desparate, because this small macro helped me save a lot of time and now it just screws up my stuff (the biggest issue is the pixel format of the images after processing…). I also should note that the images are saved on an external hardware formated for both Mac and PC.
Please help…
Thanks! Hana

Hi @Tygzatko,

Please provide an image we can use to reproduce this problem. Your macro appears to work okay with the 4 channel Organ of Corti sample image.

run("Organ of Corti (2.8M, 4D stack)");
  run ("Z Project...", "projection=[Max Intensity]");
  run("Enhance Contrast", "saturated=0.35");
  Stack.setChannel(2);
  Stack.setChannel(3);
  Stack.setChannel(4);
  Stack.setDisplayMode("composite");
  run("Scale Bar...", "width=50 height=6 font=20 color=White location=[Lower Right] overlay");

Screenshot

Hi Wayne,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Unfortunately, I cannot upload the czi or even the tif image format, which I use for creating the TIF. But honestly, I do not think that the image itself is the problem, since on other computers I am able to run the macro with the same images and it just works fine. It seems to be a problem of this specific PC… I am at least enclosing the wrong and right images in png format! to show, what I am talking about.