I am trying to plot Z axis (or intensity v time monitor) of one ROI on an .avi file using the following function:
> stacks > Z Axis profile plot
- Running version FIJI 2.0.0-rc-69/1.52n; Java 1.8.0_172 [64-bit]
- It runs <1% of allocated memory (8 threads) 106 MB of 49000 MB making all my analysis impossible to do
- I have selected virtual stack and grayscale options
- I have not been able to find a JAVA environment variable limiting memory usage
- running 64 bit windows, 64 GB RAM
- the files I am analyzing are 480 by 512 but around a million slices. However I am analyzing only 118 by 180 of that.
Is there a way I can make FIJI use more memory so that it is done more quickly?
ps I am new here so my apologies if I don’t follow the exact format<a class=“attachment”
UPDATE: I did a stackdump, maybe someone can figure something out from this?
stackDump.txt (10.7 KB)